- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Steph Curry Is Always Working On His Game, According To This Hilarious Vine
Golden State Warriors star point guard Stephen Curry is apparently keeping busy during the offseason, refusing to take a day off and continuously working on his game. I’ll let this Vine speak for itself with no further introduction:
Not only is Steph Curry one of the best pure shooters in the game of basketball, but he’s apparently pretty funny too. Watching him juke and pump-fake against a number of unsuspecting and unaware friends is comedy gold.
What he’s really doing, though, is keeping busy as he waits for news on the pending Dwightmare decision.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts