- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Steph Curry Left Tonight’s Game With Sprained Ankle, But Not Before He Did This
At first observers called it a knee injury, and now the Warriors are saying that Stephen Curry suffered an ankle sprain late during the Warriors’ 106-93 win over the Timberwolves tonight. It doesn’t appear to be very serious, but we’ll see.
— GS Warriors (@RI_Warriors) November 7, 2013
What is serious is this: how about a between-the-legs pass to Harrison Barnes for a dunk? Are you not entertained?
And let’s not forget Curry’s 70-yard lob pass to Andre Iguodala on Monday vs. the Sixers:
- Filed Under:
- Stephen Curry
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts