- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Steph Curry Left Tonight’s Game With Sprained Ankle, But Not Before He Did This
At first observers called it a knee injury, and now the Warriors are saying that Stephen Curry suffered an ankle sprain late during the Warriors’ 106-93 win over the Timberwolves tonight. It doesn’t appear to be very serious, but we’ll see.
— GS Warriors (@RI_Warriors) November 7, 2013
What is serious is this: how about a between-the-legs pass to Harrison Barnes for a dunk? Are you not entertained?
And let’s not forget Curry’s 70-yard lob pass to Andre Iguodala on Monday vs. the Sixers:
- Filed Under:
- Stephen Curry
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager