- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Steph Curry Left Tonight’s Game With Sprained Ankle, But Not Before He Did This
At first observers called it a knee injury, and now the Warriors are saying that Stephen Curry suffered an ankle sprain late during the Warriors’ 106-93 win over the Timberwolves tonight. It doesn’t appear to be very serious, but we’ll see.
— GS Warriors (@RI_Warriors) November 7, 2013
What is serious is this: how about a between-the-legs pass to Harrison Barnes for a dunk? Are you not entertained?
And let’s not forget Curry’s 70-yard lob pass to Andre Iguodala on Monday vs. the Sixers:
- Filed Under:
- Stephen Curry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story