- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Steph Curry Left Tonight’s Game With Sprained Ankle, But Not Before He Did This
At first observers called it a knee injury, and now the Warriors are saying that Stephen Curry suffered an ankle sprain late during the Warriors’ 106-93 win over the Timberwolves tonight. It doesn’t appear to be very serious, but we’ll see.
— GS Warriors (@RI_Warriors) November 7, 2013
What is serious is this: how about a between-the-legs pass to Harrison Barnes for a dunk? Are you not entertained?
And let’s not forget Curry’s 70-yard lob pass to Andre Iguodala on Monday vs. the Sixers:
- Filed Under:
- Stephen Curry
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released