- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Steph Curry Left Tonight’s Game With Sprained Ankle, But Not Before He Did This
At first observers called it a knee injury, and now the Warriors are saying that Stephen Curry suffered an ankle sprain late during the Warriors’ 106-93 win over the Timberwolves tonight. It doesn’t appear to be very serious, but we’ll see.
— GS Warriors (@RI_Warriors) November 7, 2013
What is serious is this: how about a between-the-legs pass to Harrison Barnes for a dunk? Are you not entertained?
And let’s not forget Curry’s 70-yard lob pass to Andre Iguodala on Monday vs. the Sixers:
- Filed Under:
- Stephen Curry
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy