- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Steph Curry Will Test The Limits Of Good Taste With His Stat Shoes On Friday
Last time Stephen Curry was at Madison Square Garden, he almost burned the place down with his jump shot, scoring 54 points in a loss to the Knicks. For his next NYC-area trick, he’ll wear these shoes with last year’s stats on them:
Under Armour shoes Stephen Curry will wear tomorrow vs Knicks with his last year's stats on them pic.twitter.com/GOBjX3VivU
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) February 27, 2014
Good taste? Bad form? Just generally ugly and weird? Either way, he shouldn’t have much problem dropping another electrifying on the Knicks, because the Knicks are terrible right now.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts