- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Steph Curry Will Test The Limits Of Good Taste With His Stat Shoes On Friday
Last time Stephen Curry was at Madison Square Garden, he almost burned the place down with his jump shot, scoring 54 points in a loss to the Knicks. For his next NYC-area trick, he’ll wear these shoes with last year’s stats on them:
Under Armour shoes Stephen Curry will wear tomorrow vs Knicks with his last year's stats on them pic.twitter.com/GOBjX3VivU
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) February 27, 2014
Good taste? Bad form? Just generally ugly and weird? Either way, he shouldn’t have much problem dropping another electrifying on the Knicks, because the Knicks are terrible right now.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts