- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Stephen Jackson Sprained An Ankle By Falling On A Waitress Who Was Serving Michael Bloomberg
The San Antonio Spurs’ Stephen Jackson suffered an odd injury against the Knicks Thursday night when, after taking a three-pointer from the corner, he fell on…a waitress. Those are pretty unfortunate circumstances under which to get injured. Oh, she was also serving the mayor of New York City.
You can’t see Michael Bloomberg in the video, but the Spurs announcers did some prying, and we can take their word for it that it was indeed the billionaire mayor whose waitress Jackson fell on. Jackson missed this shot and went 0-for-2 on the night and the Knicks defeated the Spurs, 100-83, holding them to their lowest point total of the season. I guess that’s the kind of karma you get when you mess with Mr. Mayor.
Still, I can think of worse things.
[via Larry Brown Sports, Getty Images]
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy