- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Stephen Jackson Sprained An Ankle By Falling On A Waitress Who Was Serving Michael Bloomberg
The San Antonio Spurs’ Stephen Jackson suffered an odd injury against the Knicks Thursday night when, after taking a three-pointer from the corner, he fell on…a waitress. Those are pretty unfortunate circumstances under which to get injured. Oh, she was also serving the mayor of New York City.
You can’t see Michael Bloomberg in the video, but the Spurs announcers did some prying, and we can take their word for it that it was indeed the billionaire mayor whose waitress Jackson fell on. Jackson missed this shot and went 0-for-2 on the night and the Knicks defeated the Spurs, 100-83, holding them to their lowest point total of the season. I guess that’s the kind of karma you get when you mess with Mr. Mayor.
Still, I can think of worse things.
[via Larry Brown Sports, Getty Images]
- Fantasy Football Rankings: QB - Week 14
- The Seven Deadly Sins Of Fantasy Football
- Allan Houston to Be the Next Knicks Head Coach?
- Ex-Heavyweight Champ Michael Dokes Dying from Cancer