- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Stephen Jackson Sprained An Ankle By Falling On A Waitress Who Was Serving Michael Bloomberg
The San Antonio Spurs’ Stephen Jackson suffered an odd injury against the Knicks Thursday night when, after taking a three-pointer from the corner, he fell on…a waitress. Those are pretty unfortunate circumstances under which to get injured. Oh, she was also serving the mayor of New York City.
You can’t see Michael Bloomberg in the video, but the Spurs announcers did some prying, and we can take their word for it that it was indeed the billionaire mayor whose waitress Jackson fell on. Jackson missed this shot and went 0-for-2 on the night and the Knicks defeated the Spurs, 100-83, holding them to their lowest point total of the season. I guess that’s the kind of karma you get when you mess with Mr. Mayor.
Still, I can think of worse things.
[via Larry Brown Sports, Getty Images]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story