- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stephen Jackson Sprained An Ankle By Falling On A Waitress Who Was Serving Michael Bloomberg
The San Antonio Spurs’ Stephen Jackson suffered an odd injury against the Knicks Thursday night when, after taking a three-pointer from the corner, he fell on…a waitress. Those are pretty unfortunate circumstances under which to get injured. Oh, she was also serving the mayor of New York City.
You can’t see Michael Bloomberg in the video, but the Spurs announcers did some prying, and we can take their word for it that it was indeed the billionaire mayor whose waitress Jackson fell on. Jackson missed this shot and went 0-for-2 on the night and the Knicks defeated the Spurs, 100-83, holding them to their lowest point total of the season. I guess that’s the kind of karma you get when you mess with Mr. Mayor.
Still, I can think of worse things.
[via Larry Brown Sports, Getty Images]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts