- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Steve Kerr Denies Knicks, Agrees To Coach Warriors (Report: 5 Years, $25 Mil)
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 15, 2014
It had been reported on Tuesday that talks with the Knicks has stalled, and that the Warriors were “making another run” at their first choice to take over for Mark Jackson. Well, something big happened today, because Golden State convinced Steve Kerr to be their coach. The Denver Post:
Kerr agreed to a five-year, $25 million deal Wednesday, said his agent, Mike Tannenbaum.
Kerr had been in talks with the Knicks about becoming their next coach after Phil Jackson took over as team president in March. He won three titles playing for Jackson in Chicago and another two under Gregg Popovich in San Antonio, but has never been a head coach.
— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) May 15, 2014
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) May 15, 2014
Knicks gonna let a different New Yorker be coach every game just to spice things up
— Desus (@desusnice) May 15, 2014
Kerr strung out the Knicks & went w/his friend at the Warriors. I felt he wanted that gig more when he tweeted about their great crowd #NBA
— Jalen Rose (@JalenRose) May 15, 2014
READ: So I Guess The Warriors Job Isn’t As Great As I Thought It Was [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- steve kerr
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?