- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Steve Kerr Denies Knicks, Agrees To Coach Warriors (Report: 5 Years, $25 Mil)
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 15, 2014
It had been reported on Tuesday that talks with the Knicks has stalled, and that the Warriors were “making another run” at their first choice to take over for Mark Jackson. Well, something big happened today, because Golden State convinced Steve Kerr to be their coach. The Denver Post:
Kerr agreed to a five-year, $25 million deal Wednesday, said his agent, Mike Tannenbaum.
Kerr had been in talks with the Knicks about becoming their next coach after Phil Jackson took over as team president in March. He won three titles playing for Jackson in Chicago and another two under Gregg Popovich in San Antonio, but has never been a head coach.
— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) May 15, 2014
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) May 15, 2014
Knicks gonna let a different New Yorker be coach every game just to spice things up
— Desus (@desusnice) May 15, 2014
Kerr strung out the Knicks & went w/his friend at the Warriors. I felt he wanted that gig more when he tweeted about their great crowd #NBA
— Jalen Rose (@JalenRose) May 15, 2014
READ: So I Guess The Warriors Job Isn’t As Great As I Thought It Was [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- steve kerr
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts