- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Steve Kerr Denies Knicks, Agrees To Coach Warriors (Report: 5 Years, $25 Mil)
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 15, 2014
It had been reported on Tuesday that talks with the Knicks has stalled, and that the Warriors were “making another run” at their first choice to take over for Mark Jackson. Well, something big happened today, because Golden State convinced Steve Kerr to be their coach. The Denver Post:
Kerr agreed to a five-year, $25 million deal Wednesday, said his agent, Mike Tannenbaum.
Kerr had been in talks with the Knicks about becoming their next coach after Phil Jackson took over as team president in March. He won three titles playing for Jackson in Chicago and another two under Gregg Popovich in San Antonio, but has never been a head coach.
— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) May 15, 2014
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) May 15, 2014
Knicks gonna let a different New Yorker be coach every game just to spice things up
— Desus (@desusnice) May 15, 2014
Kerr strung out the Knicks & went w/his friend at the Warriors. I felt he wanted that gig more when he tweeted about their great crowd #NBA
— Jalen Rose (@JalenRose) May 15, 2014
READ: So I Guess The Warriors Job Isn’t As Great As I Thought It Was [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- steve kerr
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts