- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Steve Nash’s Leg Injury? Fracture.
Sorry for the sensational headline. Yes, Nash has a fracture in his leg, but it’s not quite that serious.
Nash did suffer a fracture, but it is specifically “a small non-displaced fracture in the head of his fibula.”
Nash is expected to be out a minimum of a week. Backup point guard Steve Blake will start in his place.
In case you missed the play that caused Nash’s injury:
This actually might be a blessing in disguise for the Lakers, who have started the season 0-3. If they continue to lose, they can blame it on Nash’s injury and coach Mike Brown’s job will be safe a little longer. Hard to justify firing Brown and hiring, say, Mike D’Antoni, when the guy you need to have healthy to make sure hiring a new coach is even worthwhile is out with a (slightly) broken leg.
Photo by Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts