- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Steve Nash’s Leg Injury? Fracture.
Sorry for the sensational headline. Yes, Nash has a fracture in his leg, but it’s not quite that serious.
Nash did suffer a fracture, but it is specifically “a small non-displaced fracture in the head of his fibula.”
Nash is expected to be out a minimum of a week. Backup point guard Steve Blake will start in his place.
In case you missed the play that caused Nash’s injury:
This actually might be a blessing in disguise for the Lakers, who have started the season 0-3. If they continue to lose, they can blame it on Nash’s injury and coach Mike Brown’s job will be safe a little longer. Hard to justify firing Brown and hiring, say, Mike D’Antoni, when the guy you need to have healthy to make sure hiring a new coach is even worthwhile is out with a (slightly) broken leg.
Photo by Getty
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?