- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The 11 Best Tweets From @MidNight’s #NBAContractDemands Hashtag Wars
With free agency in full swing and the USMNT no longer in the World Cup, it’s only right that we as a nation return to normalcy by making fun of athletes for being way richer than all of us. Combined. @Midnight asked the internet to come up with some ridiculous contract demands that LeBron or Carmelo might ask for in their next deal. Ya know, like a Kardashian, or a 500 ft stadium mural of himself overseeing construction of a 600 ft mural of himself, or that Mario Chalmers has to sleep in his locker.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?