- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The 11 Best Tweets From @MidNight’s #NBAContractDemands Hashtag Wars
With free agency in full swing and the USMNT no longer in the World Cup, it’s only right that we as a nation return to normalcy by making fun of athletes for being way richer than all of us. Combined. @Midnight asked the internet to come up with some ridiculous contract demands that LeBron or Carmelo might ask for in their next deal. Ya know, like a Kardashian, or a 500 ft stadium mural of himself overseeing construction of a 600 ft mural of himself, or that Mario Chalmers has to sleep in his locker.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts