- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The 11 Best Tweets From @MidNight’s #NBAContractDemands Hashtag Wars
With free agency in full swing and the USMNT no longer in the World Cup, it’s only right that we as a nation return to normalcy by making fun of athletes for being way richer than all of us. Combined. @Midnight asked the internet to come up with some ridiculous contract demands that LeBron or Carmelo might ask for in their next deal. Ya know, like a Kardashian, or a 500 ft stadium mural of himself overseeing construction of a 600 ft mural of himself, or that Mario Chalmers has to sleep in his locker.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?