- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Anti-LeBron T-Shirt Business Is Really Booming This Time Of Year
Much has been made about how LeBron James’ departure has negatively effected the economy of Cleveland, with the area around Quicken Loans Arena being hit the hardest. Well, here’s a bit of advice for suffering businesses in the state of Ohio: invest in anti-LeBron t-shirts ASAP pronto.
The hottest new accessory for the LeBron Haters Association of America is this little number from iLTHY, appropriately called “The Decision.” It depicts a smirking LeBron James (in a Heat jersey) punching MoonDog, the Cleveland Cavaliers mascot, in the stomach.
Our next item is a bit on the classless side, but you try maintaining your dignity when you’ve been betrayed by SOMEONE YOU TREATED LIKE A SON! It harps on a (likely false) rumored affair between Delonte West and LeBron’s mom.
And if hating LeBron isn’t your thing, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. This shirt, which looks like it was hastily put together by a child with rudimentary design skillz, is for the Miami fan who wants to say “so what if we don’t have a complete roster?”
[Phenomenal Swag: I Love the Hype's 'The Decision' t-shirt] Ball Don’t Lie
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar