- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Bulls Had A Rough Fourth Quarter In Miami Last Night
Losing to the Heat 115-78 — Chicago’s worst playoff loss ever — was bad enough. But the Bulls, who played with great poise and confidence in their Game 1 win, blew their collective tops at the end of Game 2. After a very physical three quarters, Joakim Noah got tossed for yelling at a ref from the bench, and Taj Gibson wasn’t far behind.
Here’s how it played out, with the Bulls down 39:
As you can see, even former Bulls guard Steve Kerr was displeased with the game, noting that the refs weren’t giving the Bulls any breaks.
And then there was this:
Angry Miami lady and her slightly-less-angry-but-still-dick-looking-man-friend, summing up the night quite nicely for the Bulls. “Hey, Chicago — fuck you!” Lady, why were you so pissed? You originally from Cleveland?
We’re all for good, hard, physical playoff basketball, but hopefully Game 3 is a just a tad bit less intense. We want everyone the court (who isn’t injured, that is) for the whole 48 next time.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship