- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Bulls Had A Rough Fourth Quarter In Miami Last Night
Losing to the Heat 115-78 — Chicago’s worst playoff loss ever — was bad enough. But the Bulls, who played with great poise and confidence in their Game 1 win, blew their collective tops at the end of Game 2. After a very physical three quarters, Joakim Noah got tossed for yelling at a ref from the bench, and Taj Gibson wasn’t far behind.
Here’s how it played out, with the Bulls down 39:
As you can see, even former Bulls guard Steve Kerr was displeased with the game, noting that the refs weren’t giving the Bulls any breaks.
And then there was this:
Angry Miami lady and her slightly-less-angry-but-still-dick-looking-man-friend, summing up the night quite nicely for the Bulls. “Hey, Chicago — fuck you!” Lady, why were you so pissed? You originally from Cleveland?
We’re all for good, hard, physical playoff basketball, but hopefully Game 3 is a just a tad bit less intense. We want everyone the court (who isn’t injured, that is) for the whole 48 next time.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?