- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Coolest Thing You’ll See All Day: 16-Bit NBA Jam Style Portraits Of Your Favorite Current NBA Roster
As the the next generation of legitimately photorealistic sports video games descends unto your 4,000 pixel HD viewing monitor, graphic designer/artist/generally awesome dude Joseph Gottli wants to remind you of the simple beauty of 16-bit impressionism. Less is more sometimes, ya know?
He’s rendered every single current NBA roster using the same technology as designers did 20 years ago, to bring you the iconic imagery of the NBA Jam series. Are they caricatures? Sure. But they’re charming in a way that the James Harden’s vivid, sweat-soaked beard in NBA 2k14 can and will NEVER be. You can buy prints here, or print them out onto graph paper and knit them onto a sweater, like this.
Here they are in all their brilliance…
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success