- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Coolest Thing You’ll See All Day: 16-Bit NBA Jam Style Portraits Of Your Favorite Current NBA Roster
As the the next generation of legitimately photorealistic sports video games descends unto your 4,000 pixel HD viewing monitor, graphic designer/artist/generally awesome dude Joseph Gottli wants to remind you of the simple beauty of 16-bit impressionism. Less is more sometimes, ya know?
He’s rendered every single current NBA roster using the same technology as designers did 20 years ago, to bring you the iconic imagery of the NBA Jam series. Are they caricatures? Sure. But they’re charming in a way that the James Harden’s vivid, sweat-soaked beard in NBA 2k14 can and will NEVER be. You can buy prints here, or print them out onto graph paper and knit them onto a sweater, like this.
Here they are in all their brilliance…
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship