- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Coolest Thing You’ll See All Day: 16-Bit NBA Jam Style Portraits Of Your Favorite Current NBA Roster
As the the next generation of legitimately photorealistic sports video games descends unto your 4,000 pixel HD viewing monitor, graphic designer/artist/generally awesome dude Joseph Gottli wants to remind you of the simple beauty of 16-bit impressionism. Less is more sometimes, ya know?
He’s rendered every single current NBA roster using the same technology as designers did 20 years ago, to bring you the iconic imagery of the NBA Jam series. Are they caricatures? Sure. But they’re charming in a way that the James Harden’s vivid, sweat-soaked beard in NBA 2k14 can and will NEVER be. You can buy prints here, or print them out onto graph paper and knit them onto a sweater, like this.
Here they are in all their brilliance…
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!