- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Daily Show Wanted Jason Collins To Come Out With A Little More Flair
First, The Daily Show, which has a keen nose for hypocrisy, notes that gay players have now reached the level of acceptance in pro sports that rapists, murderers, animal abusers, adulterers and other unenviable types have been enjoying for years. Then they wonder, couldn’t Jason Collins have been a little gayer about his coming out party?
Also, not to self-promote, but they totally stole that gay LeBron comparison from us.
Probably not the track I would have gone with in the second half, but you know those East Coast Liberals!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts