- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Show Wanted Jason Collins To Come Out With A Little More Flair
First, The Daily Show, which has a keen nose for hypocrisy, notes that gay players have now reached the level of acceptance in pro sports that rapists, murderers, animal abusers, adulterers and other unenviable types have been enjoying for years. Then they wonder, couldn’t Jason Collins have been a little gayer about his coming out party?
Also, not to self-promote, but they totally stole that gay LeBron comparison from us.
Probably not the track I would have gone with in the second half, but you know those East Coast Liberals!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story