- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Show Wanted Jason Collins To Come Out With A Little More Flair
First, The Daily Show, which has a keen nose for hypocrisy, notes that gay players have now reached the level of acceptance in pro sports that rapists, murderers, animal abusers, adulterers and other unenviable types have been enjoying for years. Then they wonder, couldn’t Jason Collins have been a little gayer about his coming out party?
Also, not to self-promote, but they totally stole that gay LeBron comparison from us.
Probably not the track I would have gone with in the second half, but you know those East Coast Liberals!
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations