- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Show Wanted Jason Collins To Come Out With A Little More Flair
First, The Daily Show, which has a keen nose for hypocrisy, notes that gay players have now reached the level of acceptance in pro sports that rapists, murderers, animal abusers, adulterers and other unenviable types have been enjoying for years. Then they wonder, couldn’t Jason Collins have been a little gayer about his coming out party?
Also, not to self-promote, but they totally stole that gay LeBron comparison from us.
Probably not the track I would have gone with in the second half, but you know those East Coast Liberals!
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?