- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Show Wanted Jason Collins To Come Out With A Little More Flair
First, The Daily Show, which has a keen nose for hypocrisy, notes that gay players have now reached the level of acceptance in pro sports that rapists, murderers, animal abusers, adulterers and other unenviable types have been enjoying for years. Then they wonder, couldn’t Jason Collins have been a little gayer about his coming out party?
Also, not to self-promote, but they totally stole that gay LeBron comparison from us.
Probably not the track I would have gone with in the second half, but you know those East Coast Liberals!
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot