- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Yam: Steph Curry Doesn’t Need Both Legs To Hit From Deep
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Steph Curry revealed his his new one-legged 3-pointer, and it’s awesome.
Your Daily Yam.
There’s only one guy in the league who can shoot off of one leg with any consistency, and — as analyst Chris Webber points out — that’s Dirk Nowitzki, usually from mid-range. Looks like Curry has added such a shot to his arsenal, but his range is limitless. It’s a beautiful thing to see, really:
He’s just dropping in treys now like some people do layups. This kid is good. His backcourt mate, Klay Thompson, is also good. Their team now has momentum going back to Oakland — they took Game 2 100-91.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Heat got back on track by smacking the Bulls around, 115-78; the Bruins took control of their series by beating the Leafs in overtime, 4-3; the Yankees beat the Rockies 3-2 on an infield hit in the 9th; the Twins battered the Red Sox 15-8.
What’s On Tap Today?
No NBA playoffs, for some stupid reason; the Senators will try to close out the Canadiens (wow, these are pretty terrible names for sports teams — how am I just noticing that?) at 7 p.m. ET; Pens-Isles at 7 p.m. ET; Blackhawks-Wild at 9:30 p.m. ET; the best looking MLB games include Yanks-Rockies at 3:10 p.m. ET and Braves-Giants at 10:15 p.m. ET.
It’s Thursday. I’m parched.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane