- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Dallas Mavericks’ ‘Anchorman’ Homage Will Make You Laugh Many Ha-Ha Noises
Though “Anchorman 2″ has had mixed reviews thus far (we weren’t fans), this Dirk Nowitzki-lead parody gets two well-manicured, masculine thumbs up. Good work boys. Between this, Dirk’s theatrical flop job during a charity soccer match, and the Ylvis cover (What do the Mavs say?), Dallas is putting up a pretty compelling case for funniest team in the NBA — an award that needs to exist in some sort of official capacity.
BEST PART: Monta Ellis steals the “scene” with his Charles Barkley movie review.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts