- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Dallas Mavericks’ ‘Anchorman’ Homage Will Make You Laugh Many Ha-Ha Noises
Though “Anchorman 2″ has had mixed reviews thus far (we weren’t fans), this Dirk Nowitzki-lead parody gets two well-manicured, masculine thumbs up. Good work boys. Between this, Dirk’s theatrical flop job during a charity soccer match, and the Ylvis cover (What do the Mavs say?), Dallas is putting up a pretty compelling case for funniest team in the NBA — an award that needs to exist in some sort of official capacity.
BEST PART: Monta Ellis steals the “scene” with his Charles Barkley movie review.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside