- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Dallas Mavericks’ ‘Anchorman’ Homage Will Make You Laugh Many Ha-Ha Noises
Though “Anchorman 2″ has had mixed reviews thus far (we weren’t fans), this Dirk Nowitzki-lead parody gets two well-manicured, masculine thumbs up. Good work boys. Between this, Dirk’s theatrical flop job during a charity soccer match, and the Ylvis cover (What do the Mavs say?), Dallas is putting up a pretty compelling case for funniest team in the NBA — an award that needs to exist in some sort of official capacity.
BEST PART: Monta Ellis steals the “scene” with his Charles Barkley movie review.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson