- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Dallas Mavericks’ ‘Anchorman’ Homage Will Make You Laugh Many Ha-Ha Noises
Though “Anchorman 2″ has had mixed reviews thus far (we weren’t fans), this Dirk Nowitzki-lead parody gets two well-manicured, masculine thumbs up. Good work boys. Between this, Dirk’s theatrical flop job during a charity soccer match, and the Ylvis cover (What do the Mavs say?), Dallas is putting up a pretty compelling case for funniest team in the NBA — an award that needs to exist in some sort of official capacity.
BEST PART: Monta Ellis steals the “scene” with his Charles Barkley movie review.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts