- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Definitive ‘Mike Woodson Face Reel’ Is As Hilarious As It Is A Stark Reminder Of How Terrible His Team Is
If you’ve ever caught yourself starring into Mike Woodson’s goatee — you’re not alone. Camera operators seem to be enamored with his exasperated expressions, too. Now thanks to YouTube channel OakleyandAllen, you don’t have to watch any pesky basketball in between shots of the Knicks’ head coach looking wide-eyed, mouth open, and thoroughly vexed. Set to some smooth jazz, “The Definitive Mike Woodson Reel” truly captures the futility of being J.R. Smith and Amar’e Stoudemire’s basketball liaison.
As a Knicks fan, I can personally tell you that his stupified gaze is both cathartic and unnerving, as it appears that Woodson — the guy who’s supposed to be running the show — cannot grasp the level of ineptitude we all witness night in and night out at MSG. Either he’s clueless, the Knicks are inexplicably bad at basketball, or a mixture of both. Regardless, it’s funny to watch him not blink for seven minutes (seriously, he doesn’t blink, watch).
H/T SB Nation
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film