- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Definitive ‘Mike Woodson Face Reel’ Is As Hilarious As It Is A Stark Reminder Of How Terrible His Team Is
If you’ve ever caught yourself starring into Mike Woodson’s goatee — you’re not alone. Camera operators seem to be enamored with his exasperated expressions, too. Now thanks to YouTube channel OakleyandAllen, you don’t have to watch any pesky basketball in between shots of the Knicks’ head coach looking wide-eyed, mouth open, and thoroughly vexed. Set to some smooth jazz, “The Definitive Mike Woodson Reel” truly captures the futility of being J.R. Smith and Amar’e Stoudemire’s basketball liaison.
As a Knicks fan, I can personally tell you that his stupified gaze is both cathartic and unnerving, as it appears that Woodson — the guy who’s supposed to be running the show — cannot grasp the level of ineptitude we all witness night in and night out at MSG. Either he’s clueless, the Knicks are inexplicably bad at basketball, or a mixture of both. Regardless, it’s funny to watch him not blink for seven minutes (seriously, he doesn’t blink, watch).
H/T SB Nation
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement