- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Definitive ‘Mike Woodson Face Reel’ Is As Hilarious As It Is A Stark Reminder Of How Terrible His Team Is
If you’ve ever caught yourself starring into Mike Woodson’s goatee — you’re not alone. Camera operators seem to be enamored with his exasperated expressions, too. Now thanks to YouTube channel OakleyandAllen, you don’t have to watch any pesky basketball in between shots of the Knicks’ head coach looking wide-eyed, mouth open, and thoroughly vexed. Set to some smooth jazz, “The Definitive Mike Woodson Reel” truly captures the futility of being J.R. Smith and Amar’e Stoudemire’s basketball liaison.
As a Knicks fan, I can personally tell you that his stupified gaze is both cathartic and unnerving, as it appears that Woodson — the guy who’s supposed to be running the show — cannot grasp the level of ineptitude we all witness night in and night out at MSG. Either he’s clueless, the Knicks are inexplicably bad at basketball, or a mixture of both. Regardless, it’s funny to watch him not blink for seven minutes (seriously, he doesn’t blink, watch).
H/T SB Nation
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story