- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Grumpy Larry David Knicks Photo Is Sweeping The Internet
LARRY: “Going to a Knicks game is an experience you have with other people that makes you appreciate being alone.”
SUSIE: “OK, you know what, Larry? Get the f*** out of our section.”
This photo of Larry David at Madison Square Garden on Sunday is a big hit on the Internet currently, because it seems so in character. The Knicks are being pasted by the Spurs, and it looks like Larry would rather be somewhere else — anywhere else, than with these people (Nelly, some guest, Lia Smith, Justin Bartha).
Also there was this:
However, if you examine all of the Getty photos of Larry at the game, the majority are of him smiling and having a good time.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- larry david
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million