- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Grumpy Larry David Knicks Photo Is Sweeping The Internet
LARRY: “Going to a Knicks game is an experience you have with other people that makes you appreciate being alone.”
SUSIE: “OK, you know what, Larry? Get the f*** out of our section.”
This photo of Larry David at Madison Square Garden on Sunday is a big hit on the Internet currently, because it seems so in character. The Knicks are being pasted by the Spurs, and it looks like Larry would rather be somewhere else — anywhere else, than with these people (Nelly, some guest, Lia Smith, Justin Bartha).
Also there was this:
However, if you examine all of the Getty photos of Larry at the game, the majority are of him smiling and having a good time.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- larry david
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy