- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Heat Have Been So Consistent Over The Last Four Seasons, It’s Scary
If you think the Heat are in trouble this season just because Dwyane Wade is suffering from fucked up knees syndrome and LeBron James can’t possibly be as hungry as he once was and the Pacers and Thunder and Spurs and Rockets and Blazers and Clippers are all really good, think again.
This stat, which comes to us via ABC’s broadcast of the Heat-Bulls game yesterday, says it all:
People think this team is coasting? The Heat have us right where they want us. This is scarier than LeBron in a Bane mask.
Photo via Getty
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends