- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Heat Have Been So Consistent Over The Last Four Seasons, It’s Scary
If you think the Heat are in trouble this season just because Dwyane Wade is suffering from fucked up knees syndrome and LeBron James can’t possibly be as hungry as he once was and the Pacers and Thunder and Spurs and Rockets and Blazers and Clippers are all really good, think again.
This stat, which comes to us via ABC’s broadcast of the Heat-Bulls game yesterday, says it all:
People think this team is coasting? The Heat have us right where they want us. This is scarier than LeBron in a Bane mask.
Photo via Getty
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success