- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Heat Have Been So Consistent Over The Last Four Seasons, It’s Scary
If you think the Heat are in trouble this season just because Dwyane Wade is suffering from fucked up knees syndrome and LeBron James can’t possibly be as hungry as he once was and the Pacers and Thunder and Spurs and Rockets and Blazers and Clippers are all really good, think again.
This stat, which comes to us via ABC’s broadcast of the Heat-Bulls game yesterday, says it all:
People think this team is coasting? The Heat have us right where they want us. This is scarier than LeBron in a Bane mask.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts