- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Heat Have Been So Consistent Over The Last Four Seasons, It’s Scary
If you think the Heat are in trouble this season just because Dwyane Wade is suffering from fucked up knees syndrome and LeBron James can’t possibly be as hungry as he once was and the Pacers and Thunder and Spurs and Rockets and Blazers and Clippers are all really good, think again.
This stat, which comes to us via ABC’s broadcast of the Heat-Bulls game yesterday, says it all:
People think this team is coasting? The Heat have us right where they want us. This is scarier than LeBron in a Bane mask.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts