- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Jordan 11 Gamma Shoe Comes Out On Saturday, So Of Course People Are Already In Line
Hey, Christmas is coming up. Can’t chance these being sold out. Just about 56 hours to go … out in the elements, in the Bronx …
I’ll just get some LA Gears.
Line starting to build at Modell's in the Bronx for the Jordan 11 Gamma which will be released Saturday pic.twitter.com/ePd6U94Vl2
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) December 18, 2013
About to go skip the Jordan line like watup?? Lol
— Prentiss Waggner (@PreWaGG_23) December 18, 2013
The security guard said y'all can't line up for these Jordan's until 6 we were standing on the side walk like … pic.twitter.com/SRPrKs0tuv
— Spen (@SheSuchAKillah) December 18, 2013
— kicksonair (@kicksonair) December 15, 2013
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos