- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Jordan 11 Gamma Shoe Comes Out On Saturday, So Of Course People Are Already In Line
Hey, Christmas is coming up. Can’t chance these being sold out. Just about 56 hours to go … out in the elements, in the Bronx …
I’ll just get some LA Gears.
Line starting to build at Modell's in the Bronx for the Jordan 11 Gamma which will be released Saturday pic.twitter.com/ePd6U94Vl2
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) December 18, 2013
About to go skip the Jordan line like watup?? Lol
— Prentiss Waggner (@PreWaGG_23) December 18, 2013
The security guard said y'all can't line up for these Jordan's until 6 we were standing on the side walk like … pic.twitter.com/SRPrKs0tuv
— Spen (@SheSuchAKillah) December 18, 2013
— kicksonair (@kicksonair) December 15, 2013
- Filed Under:
- michael jordan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts