- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Lakers Have Announced Kobe’s Return Date With A Bizarrely Over-The-Top Video
On April 12, 2013, it honestly looked like Kobe Bryant’s career might have ended. Drug-induced Facebook rants, gross surgery pictures, butt wiping conundrums — we genuinely thought we’d seen the last of one of the NBA’s all-time greats.
So how do the Lakers tell the world he’s coming back? This ridiculous video of Kobe’s jersey, gently swaying in the wind as if it was the American flag after the Battle of Iwo Jima. It’s almost like the trailer for a Superman movie, except if Superman was an egotistical, bitter, anti-social, over-priced shooting guard with a reconstructed achilles tendon. Mark your calendar: December 8th against the Raptors.
Duh, that’s the team he dropped 81 points on in 2006 AAAND more recently beat at the buzzer last February.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts