- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Lakers Have Announced Kobe’s Return Date With A Bizarrely Over-The-Top Video
On April 12, 2013, it honestly looked like Kobe Bryant’s career might have ended. Drug-induced Facebook rants, gross surgery pictures, butt wiping conundrums — we genuinely thought we’d seen the last of one of the NBA’s all-time greats.
So how do the Lakers tell the world he’s coming back? This ridiculous video of Kobe’s jersey, gently swaying in the wind as if it was the American flag after the Battle of Iwo Jima. It’s almost like the trailer for a Superman movie, except if Superman was an egotistical, bitter, anti-social, over-priced shooting guard with a reconstructed achilles tendon. Mark your calendar: December 8th against the Raptors.
Duh, that’s the team he dropped 81 points on in 2006 AAAND more recently beat at the buzzer last February.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story