- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Lakers Have Announced Kobe’s Return Date With A Bizarrely Over-The-Top Video
On April 12, 2013, it honestly looked like Kobe Bryant’s career might have ended. Drug-induced Facebook rants, gross surgery pictures, butt wiping conundrums — we genuinely thought we’d seen the last of one of the NBA’s all-time greats.
So how do the Lakers tell the world he’s coming back? This ridiculous video of Kobe’s jersey, gently swaying in the wind as if it was the American flag after the Battle of Iwo Jima. It’s almost like the trailer for a Superman movie, except if Superman was an egotistical, bitter, anti-social, over-priced shooting guard with a reconstructed achilles tendon. Mark your calendar: December 8th against the Raptors.
Duh, that’s the team he dropped 81 points on in 2006 AAAND more recently beat at the buzzer last February.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends