- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Lakers Reveal Their New 2014 ‘Hollywood Nights’ Jerseys In Over-The-Top YouTube Promo
Not sure how Jeanie Buss gets off equating “black” with “Hollywood” and “hard-working,” but it’s better than just saying “these are cool so pre-order them for $354.99 on our website you dumb piece of shit.” If you think the price is steep, and the promo is a bit garish for an alternate jersey, let us remind you that the Lakers are going to be bad this year, and they need to recoup some of that $76,074,444 they spend on old, dried up ex-stars, with merchandise sales. Because they ain’t makin’ it back with Playoff tickets…
Pre-order them here for $354.99, you dumb piece of shit.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles