- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Lakers Reveal Their New 2014 ‘Hollywood Nights’ Jerseys In Over-The-Top YouTube Promo
Not sure how Jeanie Buss gets off equating “black” with “Hollywood” and “hard-working,” but it’s better than just saying “these are cool so pre-order them for $354.99 on our website you dumb piece of shit.” If you think the price is steep, and the promo is a bit garish for an alternate jersey, let us remind you that the Lakers are going to be bad this year, and they need to recoup some of that $76,074,444 they spend on old, dried up ex-stars, with merchandise sales. Because they ain’t makin’ it back with Playoff tickets…
Pre-order them here for $354.99, you dumb piece of shit.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?