- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Lakers Reveal Their New 2014 ‘Hollywood Nights’ Jerseys In Over-The-Top YouTube Promo
Not sure how Jeanie Buss gets off equating “black” with “Hollywood” and “hard-working,” but it’s better than just saying “these are cool so pre-order them for $354.99 on our website you dumb piece of shit.” If you think the price is steep, and the promo is a bit garish for an alternate jersey, let us remind you that the Lakers are going to be bad this year, and they need to recoup some of that $76,074,444 they spend on old, dried up ex-stars, with merchandise sales. Because they ain’t makin’ it back with Playoff tickets…
Pre-order them here for $354.99, you dumb piece of shit.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'