- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Lakers Reveal Their New 2014 ‘Hollywood Nights’ Jerseys In Over-The-Top YouTube Promo
Not sure how Jeanie Buss gets off equating “black” with “Hollywood” and “hard-working,” but it’s better than just saying “these are cool so pre-order them for $354.99 on our website you dumb piece of shit.” If you think the price is steep, and the promo is a bit garish for an alternate jersey, let us remind you that the Lakers are going to be bad this year, and they need to recoup some of that $76,074,444 they spend on old, dried up ex-stars, with merchandise sales. Because they ain’t makin’ it back with Playoff tickets…
Pre-order them here for $354.99, you dumb piece of shit.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story