- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Miami Heat Are Apparently Crying In The Locker Room Right Now
According to Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, via ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, “some Heat players are crying in the locker room at the moment.” That tidbit was also confirmed by South Florida Sun-Sentinel beat writer Ira Winderman, who tweeted that Spoelstra said, “There are a couple of guys crying there in the locker room.”
After Chris Bosh‘s emotional press conference last week, we aren’t surprised: all jokes aside, the Heat are probably emotionally fragile right now, considering that they’ve played so poorly in crunch time, and are under an increasing amount on pressure to turn that around. In short, the wolves are out, and Miami’s players know this.
Also: really, Erik Spoelstra? Bad move on your part to leak that particular piece of info. I get what you’re trying to do. You’re trying to show that your guys care, that they’re not taking these losses lightly. But this is so counterproductive, it’s ridiculous. Your team, in addition to being labeled as a collection of front runners and traitors, will also now have to deal with the “crybaby” tag (Quick aside – who is the crier? Are there multiple criers? Just one guy weeping in the shower? I feel like these are fair questions to ask).
[Screengrab via Jose3030]
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time