- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Minnesota Timber
wolvespuppies Try To Play Basketball Wit Their Wittle Paws
Liam Neesons woulda been all like “Stay away from the pups, the alpha is nearby.” Alas, no Liam Neesons — just cuddly little monsters that are a few months away from being able to eat you and all your friends. Hey, anything’s better than playing in Minnesota (popular NBA logic, not our opinion, please).
H/T Yahoo Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts