- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Most Used Words On Reddit’s /r/nba Thread Over The Last 24 Hours
Glad to see “fuck” and “shit” making such prominent appearances. Based on this visual, the average sentence uttered during #LeBronWatch2014 is “If LeBron don’t make his decision announcement soon on LeBronJames.com I’m going to shit on Miami and fuck Cleveland.”
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'