- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Most Used Words On Reddit’s /r/nba Thread Over The Last 24 Hours
Glad to see “fuck” and “shit” making such prominent appearances. Based on this visual, the average sentence uttered during #LeBronWatch2014 is “If LeBron don’t make his decision announcement soon on LeBronJames.com I’m going to shit on Miami and fuck Cleveland.”
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'