- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The NBA’s Twitter Account Wants You To Believe Your Team Has A Shot At Winning A Championship This Year
ESPN had a similar strategy for getting people’s hopes up as the 2014 NBA Playoffs kick off: Create an alternate universe where every team has a shot at winning the Larry O’Brien Trophy. Hey, we like daydreaming just as much as the next guy, but this ain’t college, and the Charlotte Bobcats sure as shit aren’t Uconn.
Please, stop with the false hope stuff — it’s condescending.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship