- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The NBA’s Twitter Account Wants You To Believe Your Team Has A Shot At Winning A Championship This Year
ESPN had a similar strategy for getting people’s hopes up as the 2014 NBA Playoffs kick off: Create an alternate universe where every team has a shot at winning the Larry O’Brien Trophy. Hey, we like daydreaming just as much as the next guy, but this ain’t college, and the Charlotte Bobcats sure as shit aren’t Uconn.
Please, stop with the false hope stuff — it’s condescending.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts