- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The NBA’s Twitter Account Wants You To Believe Your Team Has A Shot At Winning A Championship This Year
ESPN had a similar strategy for getting people’s hopes up as the 2014 NBA Playoffs kick off: Create an alternate universe where every team has a shot at winning the Larry O’Brien Trophy. Hey, we like daydreaming just as much as the next guy, but this ain’t college, and the Charlotte Bobcats sure as shit aren’t Uconn.
Please, stop with the false hope stuff — it’s condescending.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy