- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Spurs Have Unleashed Hell
War. War Never Changes. pic.twitter.com/lZFLAdIweS
— George Dubstep Bush (@hamsandcastle) May 21, 2014
The San Antonio Spurs prevailed tonight 112-77 in what could only be called a relentless onslaught of team basketball … and hurtling T-shirts. The Thunder leaves Texas battered, confused and down 2-0, but that’s nothing compared to the people in whatever section the Spurs’ Coyote targeted with this weapon. “Grandma! No!”
Kevin Durant was held to 15 points tonight, 5th time in 69 career playoff games that KD has scored fewer than 20. pic.twitter.com/AVZ2tFkDHd
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 22, 2014
Meanwhile, Barkley, in the middle of the Danny Green post-game interview:
“San Antonio fans are telling me I suck, but I want them to know that they suck too. It’s easy to say words, but they won’t come to my face and say it. I will beat their ass down.”
- Filed Under:
- NBA Playoffs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts