- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The SuperSonics No Longer Exist, But The Shawn Kemp Umbrella Does
From the same folks who gave you the Jesus Shuttlesworth necklace, it’s the Shawn Kemp Reignman umbrella. It’s made by UNDRCRWN, and it must be good: because if anyone knows rain, it’s a former Seattle SuperSonic.
Cool limited edition 48″ arc auto-open nylon fashion umbrella with brown wood shaft and brown curved handle.
- Filed Under:
- Shawn Kemp
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?