- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The SuperSonics No Longer Exist, But The Shawn Kemp Umbrella Does
From the same folks who gave you the Jesus Shuttlesworth necklace, it’s the Shawn Kemp Reignman umbrella. It’s made by UNDRCRWN, and it must be good: because if anyone knows rain, it’s a former Seattle SuperSonic.
Cool limited edition 48″ arc auto-open nylon fashion umbrella with brown wood shaft and brown curved handle.
- Filed Under:
- Shawn Kemp
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy