- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The SuperSonics No Longer Exist, But The Shawn Kemp Umbrella Does
From the same folks who gave you the Jesus Shuttlesworth necklace, it’s the Shawn Kemp Reignman umbrella. It’s made by UNDRCRWN, and it must be good: because if anyone knows rain, it’s a former Seattle SuperSonic.
Cool limited edition 48″ arc auto-open nylon fashion umbrella with brown wood shaft and brown curved handle.
- Filed Under:
- Shawn Kemp
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs