- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The SuperSonics No Longer Exist, But The Shawn Kemp Umbrella Does
From the same folks who gave you the Jesus Shuttlesworth necklace, it’s the Shawn Kemp Reignman umbrella. It’s made by UNDRCRWN, and it must be good: because if anyone knows rain, it’s a former Seattle SuperSonic.
Cool limited edition 48″ arc auto-open nylon fashion umbrella with brown wood shaft and brown curved handle.
- Filed Under:
- Shawn Kemp
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts