- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The SuperSonics No Longer Exist, But The Shawn Kemp Umbrella Does
From the same folks who gave you the Jesus Shuttlesworth necklace, it’s the Shawn Kemp Reignman umbrella. It’s made by UNDRCRWN, and it must be good: because if anyone knows rain, it’s a former Seattle SuperSonic.
Cool limited edition 48″ arc auto-open nylon fashion umbrella with brown wood shaft and brown curved handle.
- Filed Under:
- Shawn Kemp
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?