- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The TNT Halftime Crew’s Candid Reaction To Donald Sterling’s Comments
Late last night, TMZ released audio of Clippers owner and general piece of shit Donald Sterling saying incredibly racist things to his girlfriend. If you haven’t heard it, we suggest you grit your teeth and check it out, here.
In the meantime, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will make a statement tonight before the OKC-Memphis regarding the league’s current, on-going investigation into the nine-minute tape. Until then, this is where you’ll have to go for catharsis. Per usual, Kenny Smith nails it.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs