- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The United Center Throws Heat Fan Up On The ‘Bandwagon Cam’ (Because Every Bulls Fan Is From Illinois)
The Derrick Rose-less Bulls trounced the Miami Heat for a second straight loss on Thursday, 107-87. Adding insult to injury for this Heat fan, the United Center’s mainframe computer singled him out on the Jumbotron, with the caption “Bandwagon Cam,” implying that he wasn’t a Heat fan until they were good. Fair enough.
Here’s the irony of the CHICAGO BULLS CALLING PEOPLE FRONTRUNNERS: From 1991-1999, every single NBA fan in the Northeast United States (and the world, generally) was a Chicago Bulls fan. Because they were good. For a decade.
A franchise built on frontrunners calling Heat fans “frontrunners,” is like Saudi Arabia calling out Kuwait for mining fossil fuels.
— Matt Fortuna (@Matt_Fortuna) December 6, 2013
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?