- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The United Center Throws Heat Fan Up On The ‘Bandwagon Cam’ (Because Every Bulls Fan Is From Illinois)
The Derrick Rose-less Bulls trounced the Miami Heat for a second straight loss on Thursday, 107-87. Adding insult to injury for this Heat fan, the United Center’s mainframe computer singled him out on the Jumbotron, with the caption “Bandwagon Cam,” implying that he wasn’t a Heat fan until they were good. Fair enough.
Here’s the irony of the CHICAGO BULLS CALLING PEOPLE FRONTRUNNERS: From 1991-1999, every single NBA fan in the Northeast United States (and the world, generally) was a Chicago Bulls fan. Because they were good. For a decade.
A franchise built on frontrunners calling Heat fans “frontrunners,” is like Saudi Arabia calling out Kuwait for mining fossil fuels.
— Matt Fortuna (@Matt_Fortuna) December 6, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story