- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The United Center Throws Heat Fan Up On The ‘Bandwagon Cam’ (Because Every Bulls Fan Is From Illinois)
The Derrick Rose-less Bulls trounced the Miami Heat for a second straight loss on Thursday, 107-87. Adding insult to injury for this Heat fan, the United Center’s mainframe computer singled him out on the Jumbotron, with the caption “Bandwagon Cam,” implying that he wasn’t a Heat fan until they were good. Fair enough.
Here’s the irony of the CHICAGO BULLS CALLING PEOPLE FRONTRUNNERS: From 1991-1999, every single NBA fan in the Northeast United States (and the world, generally) was a Chicago Bulls fan. Because they were good. For a decade.
A franchise built on frontrunners calling Heat fans “frontrunners,” is like Saudi Arabia calling out Kuwait for mining fossil fuels.
— Matt Fortuna (@Matt_Fortuna) December 6, 2013
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?