- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Warriors Fan From The Heat-Spurs Game Got Into Trouble After His TV Appearance
One of the forgotten stories of last night’s game was the random Golden State Warriors fan in the crowd. He had a brief cameo on camera at the start of the first period.
He appeared to be yelling at Popovich, who defeated his Warriors in Round 2 of the playoffs, as well as generally “broing out.” He wasn’t just wearing Steph Curry’s jersey either, he was in full uniform with Warriors shorts and shoes.
Steph Curry and the rest of Twitter reacted accordingly:
Lesson of the last 10 minutes. GSW blue really stands out in a sea of White
— Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) June 21, 2013
Some fan wearing a full Steph Curry Warriors uniform musta made a wrong turn in Texas.
— Shaun Powell (@Powell2daPeople) June 21, 2013
— Brett Cortese (@Brett_Cortese) June 21, 2013
Late in the forth quarter Grantland’s Rembert Browne reported the fan got in some trouble:
Update: dude in steph curry jersey currently in basement holding cell pic.twitter.com/nnzqQFa61G
— Rembert Browne (@rembert) June 21, 2013
This story is light on hard facts, but I think it’s a safe assumption he was put there for being extremely obnoxious. People that dress up in full Warriors gear for a Spurs-Heat Finals game aren’t exactly strong silent types. It’s a shame he was locked up, he definitely would have photobombed LeBron and Drake all night at the clubs.
[gif via Bleacher Report]
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'