- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Warriors Fan From The Heat-Spurs Game Got Into Trouble After His TV Appearance
One of the forgotten stories of last night’s game was the random Golden State Warriors fan in the crowd. He had a brief cameo on camera at the start of the first period.
He appeared to be yelling at Popovich, who defeated his Warriors in Round 2 of the playoffs, as well as generally “broing out.” He wasn’t just wearing Steph Curry’s jersey either, he was in full uniform with Warriors shorts and shoes.
Steph Curry and the rest of Twitter reacted accordingly:
Lesson of the last 10 minutes. GSW blue really stands out in a sea of White
— Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) June 21, 2013
Some fan wearing a full Steph Curry Warriors uniform musta made a wrong turn in Texas.
— Shaun Powell (@Powell2daPeople) June 21, 2013
— Brett Cortese (@Brett_Cortese) June 21, 2013
Late in the forth quarter Grantland’s Rembert Browne reported the fan got in some trouble:
Update: dude in steph curry jersey currently in basement holding cell pic.twitter.com/nnzqQFa61G
— Rembert Browne (@rembert) June 21, 2013
This story is light on hard facts, but I think it’s a safe assumption he was put there for being extremely obnoxious. People that dress up in full Warriors gear for a Spurs-Heat Finals game aren’t exactly strong silent types. It’s a shame he was locked up, he definitely would have photobombed LeBron and Drake all night at the clubs.
[gif via Bleacher Report]
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- 9 Greatest Trading Card Errors of All Time