- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Warriors Released Designs For Their New Stadium On The San Francisco Bay, And They Look Awesome
The Warriors have plans to build a brand-new arena at the foot of the San Francisco Bay Bridge. Their contract with their current digs in Oakland, the Oracle Arena, will be up in 2017, and that’s when their new place is slated to be finished. And if the final product is anything like the designs released today, this place is going to be awesome.
The stadium and surrounding area — including a waterfront park — emphasis clean, open spaces, with expansive views both into and out of the arena. The arena will be publicly funded to the tune of $500 million, but it looks like the money will be well spent. The bragging rights to the league’s coolest stadium should not come cheaply.
Check out our favorite mock-ups below, and head over to the project’s official site for more:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story