- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Warriors Released Designs For Their New Stadium On The San Francisco Bay, And They Look Awesome
The Warriors have plans to build a brand-new arena at the foot of the San Francisco Bay Bridge. Their contract with their current digs in Oakland, the Oracle Arena, will be up in 2017, and that’s when their new place is slated to be finished. And if the final product is anything like the designs released today, this place is going to be awesome.
The stadium and surrounding area — including a waterfront park — emphasis clean, open spaces, with expansive views both into and out of the arena. The arena will be publicly funded to the tune of $500 million, but it looks like the money will be well spent. The bragging rights to the league’s coolest stadium should not come cheaply.
Check out our favorite mock-ups below, and head over to the project’s official site for more:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?