- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
These Illustrations, Of NBA Players As Their Nicknames, Are Fantastic
Have you ever found yourself in smoky room, with an NBA game serving as background noise, and wondered what some of your favorite basketball greats would look like if they actually looked like their nickname? Like, what if Kevin Durant was an actual Durantula? What if Shawn Kemp was a chronic-loving man made of “reign?” What if Oliver Miller was an olive?
Wonder no more, friends. These trippy alternative NBA trading cards, by artist Jesse Hora, have brought your half-baked ideas to fruition. For more of these (and the backs of the “cards”), click here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts