- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
These Illustrations, Of NBA Players As Their Nicknames, Are Fantastic
Have you ever found yourself in smoky room, with an NBA game serving as background noise, and wondered what some of your favorite basketball greats would look like if they actually looked like their nickname? Like, what if Kevin Durant was an actual Durantula? What if Shawn Kemp was a chronic-loving man made of “reign?” What if Oliver Miller was an olive?
Wonder no more, friends. These trippy alternative NBA trading cards, by artist Jesse Hora, have brought your half-baked ideas to fruition. For more of these (and the backs of the “cards”), click here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts