- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
These Illustrations, Of NBA Players As Their Nicknames, Are Fantastic
Have you ever found yourself in smoky room, with an NBA game serving as background noise, and wondered what some of your favorite basketball greats would look like if they actually looked like their nickname? Like, what if Kevin Durant was an actual Durantula? What if Shawn Kemp was a chronic-loving man made of “reign?” What if Oliver Miller was an olive?
Wonder no more, friends. These trippy alternative NBA trading cards, by artist Jesse Hora, have brought your half-baked ideas to fruition. For more of these (and the backs of the “cards”), click here.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap