- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
These Illustrations, Of NBA Players As Their Nicknames, Are Fantastic
Have you ever found yourself in smoky room, with an NBA game serving as background noise, and wondered what some of your favorite basketball greats would look like if they actually looked like their nickname? Like, what if Kevin Durant was an actual Durantula? What if Shawn Kemp was a chronic-loving man made of “reign?” What if Oliver Miller was an olive?
Wonder no more, friends. These trippy alternative NBA trading cards, by artist Jesse Hora, have brought your half-baked ideas to fruition. For more of these (and the backs of the “cards”), click here.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?