- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
These Illustrations, Of NBA Players As Their Nicknames, Are Fantastic
Have you ever found yourself in smoky room, with an NBA game serving as background noise, and wondered what some of your favorite basketball greats would look like if they actually looked like their nickname? Like, what if Kevin Durant was an actual Durantula? What if Shawn Kemp was a chronic-loving man made of “reign?” What if Oliver Miller was an olive?
Wonder no more, friends. These trippy alternative NBA trading cards, by artist Jesse Hora, have brought your half-baked ideas to fruition. For more of these (and the backs of the “cards”), click here.
- Are Dallas Cowboys Out Of the Playoff Hunt?
- Metta World Peace, Kenyon Martin Have Heated Argument
- Most Insane Follow Dunk You Will Ever See
- Exposed...How Ads Transform Someone in 5 Hours