- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dude Who Rushed The Court To Tell Kyrie Irving He Loves Him Was Either Deeply Disburbed Or Pete Holmes
This guy, who felt that he must meet Kyrie Irving, no matter what the cost. And the cost was high: one day his disgusted grandchildren will mock him for being arrested during a Utah Jazz-Cleveland Cavaliers game.
Cleveland Plain Dealer, via SI.com:
“He told me he loved me, I told him, ‘I love you, too, bro,’” Irving said. “The police didn’t think it was a joke. … It goes back to the emotional and deep-rooted support the fans have for the team. It was a great honor, but to do it during the game … maybe he could have waited until after the game?”
If fans want Irving to stay, somehow I believe that random dudes running onto the court to touch him is not the best strategy.
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) March 1, 2014
Pete Holmes, we know it was you in disguise.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ