- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dude Who Rushed The Court To Tell Kyrie Irving He Loves Him Was Either Deeply Disburbed Or Pete Holmes
This guy, who felt that he must meet Kyrie Irving, no matter what the cost. And the cost was high: one day his disgusted grandchildren will mock him for being arrested during a Utah Jazz-Cleveland Cavaliers game.
Cleveland Plain Dealer, via SI.com:
“He told me he loved me, I told him, ‘I love you, too, bro,’” Irving said. “The police didn’t think it was a joke. … It goes back to the emotional and deep-rooted support the fans have for the team. It was a great honor, but to do it during the game … maybe he could have waited until after the game?”
If fans want Irving to stay, somehow I believe that random dudes running onto the court to touch him is not the best strategy.
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) March 1, 2014
Pete Holmes, we know it was you in disguise.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts