- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dude Who Rushed The Court To Tell Kyrie Irving He Loves Him Was Either Deeply Disburbed Or Pete Holmes
This guy, who felt that he must meet Kyrie Irving, no matter what the cost. And the cost was high: one day his disgusted grandchildren will mock him for being arrested during a Utah Jazz-Cleveland Cavaliers game.
Cleveland Plain Dealer, via SI.com:
“He told me he loved me, I told him, ‘I love you, too, bro,’” Irving said. “The police didn’t think it was a joke. … It goes back to the emotional and deep-rooted support the fans have for the team. It was a great honor, but to do it during the game … maybe he could have waited until after the game?”
If fans want Irving to stay, somehow I believe that random dudes running onto the court to touch him is not the best strategy.
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) March 1, 2014
Pete Holmes, we know it was you in disguise.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?