- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dude Who Rushed The Court To Tell Kyrie Irving He Loves Him Was Either Deeply Disburbed Or Pete Holmes
This guy, who felt that he must meet Kyrie Irving, no matter what the cost. And the cost was high: one day his disgusted grandchildren will mock him for being arrested during a Utah Jazz-Cleveland Cavaliers game.
Cleveland Plain Dealer, via SI.com:
“He told me he loved me, I told him, ‘I love you, too, bro,’” Irving said. “The police didn’t think it was a joke. … It goes back to the emotional and deep-rooted support the fans have for the team. It was a great honor, but to do it during the game … maybe he could have waited until after the game?”
If fans want Irving to stay, somehow I believe that random dudes running onto the court to touch him is not the best strategy.
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) March 1, 2014
Pete Holmes, we know it was you in disguise.
- Filed Under:
- Kyrie Irving
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions