- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Merry Christmas From The Lovely Ladies Of The NHL, NBA, And NFL
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- You've Got To Watch This Post-Game Rant For The Ages By SIU Coach Barry Hinson
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Things We Wish Were True: NBA Revamps Logo To Add Image Of LeBron Flopping
The Photoshop goblins over at The Heckler stayed up all night making this, so the least we could do was share it in a post. Outstanding.
They also had some good copy to go with hit. Excerpt:
Stern said that more accurately encompassing the current spirit of the league with an updated logo will lead to exciting new revenue streams.
“Starting next season we will have an MVF award for Most Valuable Flopper,” said Stern. “And Burger King will now be known as the ‘Home Of The Flopper.’ ”
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders
- Leo Santa Cruz Outpoints Cesar Seda to Retain Title
- Guess Which NBA Legend Is Expecting Identical Twins?
- Urijah Faber Excited for 2014 Title Shot