- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Things We Wish Were True: NBA Revamps Logo To Add Image Of LeBron Flopping
The Photoshop goblins over at The Heckler stayed up all night making this, so the least we could do was share it in a post. Outstanding.
They also had some good copy to go with hit. Excerpt:
Stern said that more accurately encompassing the current spirit of the league with an updated logo will lead to exciting new revenue streams.
“Starting next season we will have an MVF award for Most Valuable Flopper,” said Stern. “And Burger King will now be known as the ‘Home Of The Flopper.’ ”
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager