- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Things We Wish Were True: NBA Revamps Logo To Add Image Of LeBron Flopping
The Photoshop goblins over at The Heckler stayed up all night making this, so the least we could do was share it in a post. Outstanding.
They also had some good copy to go with hit. Excerpt:
Stern said that more accurately encompassing the current spirit of the league with an updated logo will lead to exciting new revenue streams.
“Starting next season we will have an MVF award for Most Valuable Flopper,” said Stern. “And Burger King will now be known as the ‘Home Of The Flopper.’ ”
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy