- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Things We Wish Were True: NBA Revamps Logo To Add Image Of LeBron Flopping
The Photoshop goblins over at The Heckler stayed up all night making this, so the least we could do was share it in a post. Outstanding.
They also had some good copy to go with hit. Excerpt:
Stern said that more accurately encompassing the current spirit of the league with an updated logo will lead to exciting new revenue streams.
“Starting next season we will have an MVF award for Most Valuable Flopper,” said Stern. “And Burger King will now be known as the ‘Home Of The Flopper.’ ”
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry