- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Things We Wish Were True: NBA Revamps Logo To Add Image Of LeBron Flopping
The Photoshop goblins over at The Heckler stayed up all night making this, so the least we could do was share it in a post. Outstanding.
They also had some good copy to go with hit. Excerpt:
Stern said that more accurately encompassing the current spirit of the league with an updated logo will lead to exciting new revenue streams.
“Starting next season we will have an MVF award for Most Valuable Flopper,” said Stern. “And Burger King will now be known as the ‘Home Of The Flopper.’ ”
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights