- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is How You Sonic: Kevin Durant Wears Interesting Hat At OKC Practice
We’ve seen SuperSonics mascot Squatch show up at Oklahoma City Thunder games, and there have also been the occasional “Clay Bennett ruined my childhood” sign. But when OKC’s Kevin Durant wears a Sonics hat to practice during the playoffs — well, what is that, exactly?
Darnell Mayberry, beat writer for the Oklahoman, favors us with this tweet:
Kevin Durant rocking the throwback twitter.com/DarnellMayberr…
— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry) May 13, 2013
As you likely know, the NBA relocation committee recommended against moving the Sacramento Kings to Seattle. But the Kings’ owners, the Maloof Bros., say they still want to sell to Hedge fund manager Chris Hansen and Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for a move to Seattle. And if the NBA won’t approve that, the Maloofs will not sell to any Sacramento interests.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters