- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is How You Sonic: Kevin Durant Wears Interesting Hat At OKC Practice
We’ve seen SuperSonics mascot Squatch show up at Oklahoma City Thunder games, and there have also been the occasional “Clay Bennett ruined my childhood” sign. But when OKC’s Kevin Durant wears a Sonics hat to practice during the playoffs — well, what is that, exactly?
Darnell Mayberry, beat writer for the Oklahoman, favors us with this tweet:
Kevin Durant rocking the throwback twitter.com/DarnellMayberr…
— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry) May 13, 2013
As you likely know, the NBA relocation committee recommended against moving the Sacramento Kings to Seattle. But the Kings’ owners, the Maloof Bros., say they still want to sell to Hedge fund manager Chris Hansen and Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for a move to Seattle. And if the NBA won’t approve that, the Maloofs will not sell to any Sacramento interests.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story