- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Is How You Sonic: Kevin Durant Wears Interesting Hat At OKC Practice
We’ve seen SuperSonics mascot Squatch show up at Oklahoma City Thunder games, and there have also been the occasional “Clay Bennett ruined my childhood” sign. But when OKC’s Kevin Durant wears a Sonics hat to practice during the playoffs — well, what is that, exactly?
Darnell Mayberry, beat writer for the Oklahoman, favors us with this tweet:
Kevin Durant rocking the throwback twitter.com/DarnellMayberr…
— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry) May 13, 2013
As you likely know, the NBA relocation committee recommended against moving the Sacramento Kings to Seattle. But the Kings’ owners, the Maloof Bros., say they still want to sell to Hedge fund manager Chris Hansen and Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for a move to Seattle. And if the NBA won’t approve that, the Maloofs will not sell to any Sacramento interests.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts