- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Kevin Love Billboard In Cleveland Should Revive The Starter Brand All By Itself
We can’t lie — Kevin Love looks good in Cavaliers’ colors, especially if those colors come courtesy of a fresh Starter jacket.
Most marketable last name ever? Probably. And it’s a perfect mesh with the Cavs logo.
Starter gear is so awesome. Here’s a link to that Cavs jacket, which we expect will become incredibly popular soon, now that good players are wearing it again. The original Starter company went bankrupt back in the 1990s, but is now owned by Iconix Brand Group and can be found at Walmart. Seriously. May it rise again, harder and stronger.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts