- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Kevin Love Billboard In Cleveland Should Revive The Starter Brand All By Itself
We can’t lie — Kevin Love looks good in Cavaliers’ colors, especially if those colors come courtesy of a fresh Starter jacket.
Most marketable last name ever? Probably. And it’s a perfect mesh with the Cavs logo.
Starter gear is so awesome. Here’s a link to that Cavs jacket, which we expect will become incredibly popular soon, now that good players are wearing it again. The original Starter company went bankrupt back in the 1990s, but is now owned by Iconix Brand Group and can be found at Walmart. Seriously. May it rise again, harder and stronger.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts