- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Muffed Dwight Howard Dunk Sums Up The Lakers’ Night Against The Knicks
The now 17-5 New York Knicks defeated the now 9-14 Los Angeles Lakers 116-107 Thursday night. That score is not indicative of how much the Knicks had this game in hand throughout, where they took a 41-point first quarter and ran with it. Mike D’Antoni’s team left Knick fans everywhere with epiphanies, sounding something like, “Oh, so this is what playing against us was like!” The Lakers’ effort can be pretty much summed up in this one sequence:
Dwight misses the dunk. The Lakers miss the mark. New York gets back at Mike D’Antoni, but mostly proves to the Lakers that playing for him is a dead-end job.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts