- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
Glen Davis was bought out by the 19-46 Orlando Magic last month, and promptly signed by the 45-20 Los Angeles Clippers. Sure, he’s got a reduced role now, and but wow, not in the lady department (not to be confused with the “ladies” department).
His agent John Hamilton, really wasn’t kidding when he said “[The buy out] is probably the best thing for both the Magic and for Glen.” This preeeeeetty much looks like the definition of “the best thing.” We can’t imagine it worked out this well for the Magic, but hey, there’s a new Seven Dwarfs ride at Magical Kingdom to look forward to!
THE BEST PART: When he’s imitating the British girl getting into the beautiful woman clown car. What a dooshbahhg.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'