- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
Glen Davis was bought out by the 19-46 Orlando Magic last month, and promptly signed by the 45-20 Los Angeles Clippers. Sure, he’s got a reduced role now, and but wow, not in the lady department (not to be confused with the “ladies” department).
His agent John Hamilton, really wasn’t kidding when he said “[The buy out] is probably the best thing for both the Magic and for Glen.” This preeeeeetty much looks like the definition of “the best thing.” We can’t imagine it worked out this well for the Magic, but hey, there’s a new Seven Dwarfs ride at Magical Kingdom to look forward to!
THE BEST PART: When he’s imitating the British girl getting into the beautiful woman clown car. What a dooshbahhg.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts