- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Video Of Rajon Rondo And Kris Humphries Fighting Will Power You Through Your Morning
Suspensions probably await Kris Humphries and Rajon Rondo this morning after the scene that transpired at the TD Garden Wednesday night. A fun 41 seconds awaits you!
Humphries swats a hand in Kevin Garnett’s face. Garnett goes down. Whether not that was a direct result of Humphries’ foul is not exactly clear. Rondo? He doesn’t care for semantics. He gives Humphries a shove and when Kris shoves back, all hell breaks loose.
That, my friends, is 72 days worth of pent up Kim-Kardashian-based rage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts