- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Wicked Dunk By LeBron Is His Only Field Goal After One Quarter (Updates)
The Spurs lead the Heat 30-22 early in the second quarter in San Antonio, and what you see above are LeBron James’ entire scoring stats so far. Yep, two points, with one assist. Air conditioning is working, so, we’ll see what’s up with that.
LeBron in Game 2 #NBAFinals Quarter 1: 2 points, 1 rebound, 1-for-4 FGAs Quarters 2-4: 33 points, 9 rebounds, 13-for-18 FGAs
— NBA.com/Stats (@nbastats) June 9, 2014
And … we’re tied in this series 1-1. Heat 98, Spurs 96.
UPDATE: Hey, LeBron’s got 6 and it’s 32-28, 7:15 remaining 2nd Q.
And now, things of which I have no idea what they mean, but are still somehow funny:
This game is getting sloppier than a night out with Wilbur and Templeton.
— Fred Katz (@FredKatz) June 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship