- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Wicked Dunk By LeBron Is His Only Field Goal After One Quarter (Updates)
The Spurs lead the Heat 30-22 early in the second quarter in San Antonio, and what you see above are LeBron James’ entire scoring stats so far. Yep, two points, with one assist. Air conditioning is working, so, we’ll see what’s up with that.
LeBron in Game 2 #NBAFinals Quarter 1: 2 points, 1 rebound, 1-for-4 FGAs Quarters 2-4: 33 points, 9 rebounds, 13-for-18 FGAs
— NBA.com/Stats (@nbastats) June 9, 2014
And … we’re tied in this series 1-1. Heat 98, Spurs 96.
UPDATE: Hey, LeBron’s got 6 and it’s 32-28, 7:15 remaining 2nd Q.
And now, things of which I have no idea what they mean, but are still somehow funny:
This game is getting sloppier than a night out with Wilbur and Templeton.
— Fred Katz (@FredKatz) June 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts