- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Wicked Dunk By LeBron Is His Only Field Goal After One Quarter (Updates)
The Spurs lead the Heat 30-22 early in the second quarter in San Antonio, and what you see above are LeBron James’ entire scoring stats so far. Yep, two points, with one assist. Air conditioning is working, so, we’ll see what’s up with that.
LeBron in Game 2 #NBAFinals Quarter 1: 2 points, 1 rebound, 1-for-4 FGAs Quarters 2-4: 33 points, 9 rebounds, 13-for-18 FGAs
— NBA.com/Stats (@nbastats) June 9, 2014
And … we’re tied in this series 1-1. Heat 98, Spurs 96.
UPDATE: Hey, LeBron’s got 6 and it’s 32-28, 7:15 remaining 2nd Q.
And now, things of which I have no idea what they mean, but are still somehow funny:
This game is getting sloppier than a night out with Wilbur and Templeton.
— Fred Katz (@FredKatz) June 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts