- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
This Wicked Dunk By LeBron Is His Only Field Goal After One Quarter (Updates)
The Spurs lead the Heat 30-22 early in the second quarter in San Antonio, and what you see above are LeBron James’ entire scoring stats so far. Yep, two points, with one assist. Air conditioning is working, so, we’ll see what’s up with that.
LeBron in Game 2 #NBAFinals Quarter 1: 2 points, 1 rebound, 1-for-4 FGAs Quarters 2-4: 33 points, 9 rebounds, 13-for-18 FGAs
— NBA.com/Stats (@nbastats) June 9, 2014
And … we’re tied in this series 1-1. Heat 98, Spurs 96.
UPDATE: Hey, LeBron’s got 6 and it’s 32-28, 7:15 remaining 2nd Q.
And now, things of which I have no idea what they mean, but are still somehow funny:
This game is getting sloppier than a night out with Wilbur and Templeton.
— Fred Katz (@FredKatz) June 9, 2014
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier