- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Fake Joey Crawford, Guns, A Noose, Halloween, Bad Timing
What’s the best way to follow up being fined $250,000 by the NBA for resting your starters in a prime-time matchup with the defending NBA champions? Probably not this? Okay, fair enough.
To the Spurs stars’ credit, the photo appears to be from teammate Stephen Jackson’s Halloween party, and Fake Joey Crawford showing up seems to be an unplanned addition considering Tim Duncan is dressed as The Punisher and Tony Parker is dressed as… The Punisher with an eye-patch? Even so, this photo will probably be enough for David Stern to hit the Spurs with another hefty fine for simulating murdering a league official.
I mean, I’m on the Spurs side in their recent struggle with the league, but even I have to say this is too much. It’d be different if it was cartoon violence (picturing Duncan and Parker as Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck smashing a Fudd-ed out Joey Crawford in the head with a mallet), but realistic-looking toy guns pointed at Crawford’s head with a noose in the background? That is going too far.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO