- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Fake Joey Crawford, Guns, A Noose, Halloween, Bad Timing
What’s the best way to follow up being fined $250,000 by the NBA for resting your starters in a prime-time matchup with the defending NBA champions? Probably not this? Okay, fair enough.
To the Spurs stars’ credit, the photo appears to be from teammate Stephen Jackson’s Halloween party, and Fake Joey Crawford showing up seems to be an unplanned addition considering Tim Duncan is dressed as The Punisher and Tony Parker is dressed as… The Punisher with an eye-patch? Even so, this photo will probably be enough for David Stern to hit the Spurs with another hefty fine for simulating murdering a league official.
I mean, I’m on the Spurs side in their recent struggle with the league, but even I have to say this is too much. It’d be different if it was cartoon violence (picturing Duncan and Parker as Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck smashing a Fudd-ed out Joey Crawford in the head with a mallet), but realistic-looking toy guns pointed at Crawford’s head with a noose in the background? That is going too far.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'