- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
TMZ Notified Gilbert Arenas That Yahoo! Ranked His $111M Contract As The Worst Ever, But His Response Was PRICELESS
– Watch More
If you forget why you — or anyone else for that matter — still kind of consider Gilbert Areanas to be a good basketball player, it’s because he averaged 27.8 PPG over four seasons for the Wizards. Yahoo! didn’t seem to care when they made the list of “12 Worst Contracts Ever,” opting to define his contract by what he did after he signed it. Gilbert explains…
“What I did to get the contract was different than what I’ve done since I got the contract…I got hurt before I got the contract and I still got rewarded. So it’s not like I tricked somebody. They knew I was hurt. I didn’t play that year; I played like  games the year before my contract and I got the contract anyway, because of what I did. You get paid on what you did, not what you’re gonna do. That’s what people don’t understand.”
So, rookies get paid for what they did in college? Ok, that sorta makes sense, but what about the fact that you brought a gun into a locker room in 2008 and forced the NBA to suspend you indefinitely? Not sure a gun shows up on a physical, and it definitely doesn’t count as an injury.
That being said, Gilbert Arenas is hilarious. “Worst ever?!? Ehhhhh…”
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce