- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Today In Learning: Amir Johnson Teaches You How To Pronounce “Jonas Valanciunas” Correctly
Val-sexy? Val sexy. Got it.
Toronto Raptors forward Amir Johnson has identified and corrected a core problem with rookie teammate Jonas Valanciunas: how to pronounce his name correctly. Just not before he embarasses a bunch of people pronouncing the name incorrectly, though.
I always thought it was “YO-nuhs Val-uhn-see-OO-nuhs,” but I don’t regularly watch the Toronto Raptors. Hiding behind my internet pen makes it so much easier to avoid pronunciation shaming.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement