- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Learning: Amir Johnson Teaches You How To Pronounce “Jonas Valanciunas” Correctly
Val-sexy? Val sexy. Got it.
Toronto Raptors forward Amir Johnson has identified and corrected a core problem with rookie teammate Jonas Valanciunas: how to pronounce his name correctly. Just not before he embarasses a bunch of people pronouncing the name incorrectly, though.
I always thought it was “YO-nuhs Val-uhn-see-OO-nuhs,” but I don’t regularly watch the Toronto Raptors. Hiding behind my internet pen makes it so much easier to avoid pronunciation shaming.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts