- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In Learning: Amir Johnson Teaches You How To Pronounce “Jonas Valanciunas” Correctly
Val-sexy? Val sexy. Got it.
Toronto Raptors forward Amir Johnson has identified and corrected a core problem with rookie teammate Jonas Valanciunas: how to pronounce his name correctly. Just not before he embarasses a bunch of people pronouncing the name incorrectly, though.
I always thought it was “YO-nuhs Val-uhn-see-OO-nuhs,” but I don’t regularly watch the Toronto Raptors. Hiding behind my internet pen makes it so much easier to avoid pronunciation shaming.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed