- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In Learning: Amir Johnson Teaches You How To Pronounce “Jonas Valanciunas” Correctly
Val-sexy? Val sexy. Got it.
Toronto Raptors forward Amir Johnson has identified and corrected a core problem with rookie teammate Jonas Valanciunas: how to pronounce his name correctly. Just not before he embarasses a bunch of people pronouncing the name incorrectly, though.
I always thought it was “YO-nuhs Val-uhn-see-OO-nuhs,” but I don’t regularly watch the Toronto Raptors. Hiding behind my internet pen makes it so much easier to avoid pronunciation shaming.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ