- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today Is The Anniversary Of “The Malice At The Palace”
Ron Artest‘s slow transformation from ostracized boogieman to loveable crazy guy is really quite amazing to think about. Just 6 years ago today, he was involved in one of the scarier incidents in sports history when he jumped into the stands during a Pacers-Pistons game and attacked a fan that had thrown a drink at him.
Now, he appears on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” in pajamas, and everyone loves him. America, you continue to amaze.
That brief moment in 2004, when Ron Artest lost his mind after having soft drink splashed all over him (there’s a Glee reference in there somewhere), sparked a 4 minute brawl between players and fans that led to led to nine players being suspended for a total of 146 games, $10 million in salary being lost (the players were suspended without pay), and 5 of them being charged with assault.
It seems like it happened a million years ago, not six.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released