- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tony Allen Presents: The Invisible Piano
Tony Allen is, in a word, entertaining. There’s no doubt about that. Since his time with the Boston Celtics to his recent hijinks with the Memphis Grizzlies, Allen has been nothing short of fun to watch — both on and off the basketball court.
The instant-smile moments continued tonight when Allen got called for a foul and out of nowhere broke out the invisible piano. This moment is prime for those of you meme makers out there. The “Allen invisible piano” has all the makings of going viral. It quite possible could put the keyboard cat to shame. Watch:
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success