- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tony Allen Presents: The Invisible Piano
Tony Allen is, in a word, entertaining. There’s no doubt about that. Since his time with the Boston Celtics to his recent hijinks with the Memphis Grizzlies, Allen has been nothing short of fun to watch — both on and off the basketball court.
The instant-smile moments continued tonight when Allen got called for a foul and out of nowhere broke out the invisible piano. This moment is prime for those of you meme makers out there. The “Allen invisible piano” has all the makings of going viral. It quite possible could put the keyboard cat to shame. Watch:
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story