- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Tony Allen Presents: The Invisible Piano
Tony Allen is, in a word, entertaining. There’s no doubt about that. Since his time with the Boston Celtics to his recent hijinks with the Memphis Grizzlies, Allen has been nothing short of fun to watch — both on and off the basketball court.
The instant-smile moments continued tonight when Allen got called for a foul and out of nowhere broke out the invisible piano. This moment is prime for those of you meme makers out there. The “Allen invisible piano” has all the makings of going viral. It quite possible could put the keyboard cat to shame. Watch:
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- How Mike Tyson Beat Drug Tests
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama