- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tony Allen Presents: The Invisible Piano
Tony Allen is, in a word, entertaining. There’s no doubt about that. Since his time with the Boston Celtics to his recent hijinks with the Memphis Grizzlies, Allen has been nothing short of fun to watch — both on and off the basketball court.
The instant-smile moments continued tonight when Allen got called for a foul and out of nowhere broke out the invisible piano. This moment is prime for those of you meme makers out there. The “Allen invisible piano” has all the makings of going viral. It quite possible could put the keyboard cat to shame. Watch:
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts