- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tony Allen Presents: The Invisible Piano
Tony Allen is, in a word, entertaining. There’s no doubt about that. Since his time with the Boston Celtics to his recent hijinks with the Memphis Grizzlies, Allen has been nothing short of fun to watch — both on and off the basketball court.
The instant-smile moments continued tonight when Allen got called for a foul and out of nowhere broke out the invisible piano. This moment is prime for those of you meme makers out there. The “Allen invisible piano” has all the makings of going viral. It quite possible could put the keyboard cat to shame. Watch:
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence