- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tony Allen Receives One-Game Suspension For Kicking Chris Paul In The Face
If this is an inadvertent kick, as it appears to be, then why any suspension at all? They called a flagrant on the Grizzlies’ Tony Allen for this Rockettes move on the Clippers’ Chris Paul on Monday night, as they probably should have. But with the luxury of hindsight and video replay, and the fact that Allen rushed up to Paul and apologized right after it happened, is a suspension really warranted? Who would get that much air to clothesline an opponent with their foot?
The NBA suspended Allen for one game, it was announced today. He’ll serve it for Wednesday’s game against the Golden State Warriors.
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story