- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Tony Allen Receives One-Game Suspension For Kicking Chris Paul In The Face
If this is an inadvertent kick, as it appears to be, then why any suspension at all? They called a flagrant on the Grizzlies’ Tony Allen for this Rockettes move on the Clippers’ Chris Paul on Monday night, as they probably should have. But with the luxury of hindsight and video replay, and the fact that Allen rushed up to Paul and apologized right after it happened, is a suspension really warranted? Who would get that much air to clothesline an opponent with their foot?
The NBA suspended Allen for one game, it was announced today. He’ll serve it for Wednesday’s game against the Golden State Warriors.
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'