- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tony Allen Receives One-Game Suspension For Kicking Chris Paul In The Face
If this is an inadvertent kick, as it appears to be, then why any suspension at all? They called a flagrant on the Grizzlies’ Tony Allen for this Rockettes move on the Clippers’ Chris Paul on Monday night, as they probably should have. But with the luxury of hindsight and video replay, and the fact that Allen rushed up to Paul and apologized right after it happened, is a suspension really warranted? Who would get that much air to clothesline an opponent with their foot?
The NBA suspended Allen for one game, it was announced today. He’ll serve it for Wednesday’s game against the Golden State Warriors.
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever