- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tony Allen Receives One-Game Suspension For Kicking Chris Paul In The Face
If this is an inadvertent kick, as it appears to be, then why any suspension at all? They called a flagrant on the Grizzlies’ Tony Allen for this Rockettes move on the Clippers’ Chris Paul on Monday night, as they probably should have. But with the luxury of hindsight and video replay, and the fact that Allen rushed up to Paul and apologized right after it happened, is a suspension really warranted? Who would get that much air to clothesline an opponent with their foot?
The NBA suspended Allen for one game, it was announced today. He’ll serve it for Wednesday’s game against the Golden State Warriors.
- Filed Under:
- Tony Allen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts