- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mischievous Heat Player Pelts ESPN Reporter With Towels During LeBron Interview
Fact: You can’t win 24 straight games in the NBA without being accurate at throwing things. Mainly basketballs–sometimes towels, if need be. Want proof? Just watch this Fox Sports sideline reporter, who found himself in the clothesline of fire during and interview with LeBron, Wednesday night. Whoever this guy is, he clearly was psyched to get this interview after such a bizarre game, seeing as he took his sweet time asking LeBron some pretty long winded questions. Then somebody on the Heat had to go and rain on his parade, and embarrass him on live TV, by chucking a towel on his head. We agree. That totally “wasn’t necessary at all.” But it was funny. Whoever throw those towell please come forward so you can be
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts