- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tracy McGrady Opens Up About Performance Enhancing Drugs And His Career
Though he admits he never actually “crossed that line,” the now retired 16-year NBA vet revealed he considered using PEDs to regain not just his ailing knee health, but confidence. “I read up on it and saw the side effects,” he told Ernie Johnson on NBA TV’s open court, referring to why he decided not to go down that path.
Then Kenny Smith gave some speech about how that spoke to McGrady’s character, as if the fact that didn’t use steroids because he didn’t want his nuts to shrivel up means he was doing the right thing. Regardless of his reasoning, we’re glad he didn’t end up using. Testing positive would have ruined the legacy of a beloved NBA star.
Do you think many NBA players are using steroids? If so, which ones? Sound off below…
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts