- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tracy McGrady Opens Up About Performance Enhancing Drugs And His Career
Though he admits he never actually “crossed that line,” the now retired 16-year NBA vet revealed he considered using PEDs to regain not just his ailing knee health, but confidence. “I read up on it and saw the side effects,” he told Ernie Johnson on NBA TV’s open court, referring to why he decided not to go down that path.
Then Kenny Smith gave some speech about how that spoke to McGrady’s character, as if the fact that didn’t use steroids because he didn’t want his nuts to shrivel up means he was doing the right thing. Regardless of his reasoning, we’re glad he didn’t end up using. Testing positive would have ruined the legacy of a beloved NBA star.
Do you think many NBA players are using steroids? If so, which ones? Sound off below…
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead