- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tracy McGrady Opens Up About Performance Enhancing Drugs And His Career
Though he admits he never actually “crossed that line,” the now retired 16-year NBA vet revealed he considered using PEDs to regain not just his ailing knee health, but confidence. “I read up on it and saw the side effects,” he told Ernie Johnson on NBA TV’s open court, referring to why he decided not to go down that path.
Then Kenny Smith gave some speech about how that spoke to McGrady’s character, as if the fact that didn’t use steroids because he didn’t want his nuts to shrivel up means he was doing the right thing. Regardless of his reasoning, we’re glad he didn’t end up using. Testing positive would have ruined the legacy of a beloved NBA star.
Do you think many NBA players are using steroids? If so, which ones? Sound off below…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts