- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tracy McGrady Opens Up About Performance Enhancing Drugs And His Career
Though he admits he never actually “crossed that line,” the now retired 16-year NBA vet revealed he considered using PEDs to regain not just his ailing knee health, but confidence. “I read up on it and saw the side effects,” he told Ernie Johnson on NBA TV’s open court, referring to why he decided not to go down that path.
Then Kenny Smith gave some speech about how that spoke to McGrady’s character, as if the fact that didn’t use steroids because he didn’t want his nuts to shrivel up means he was doing the right thing. Regardless of his reasoning, we’re glad he didn’t end up using. Testing positive would have ruined the legacy of a beloved NBA star.
Do you think many NBA players are using steroids? If so, which ones? Sound off below…
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence