- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tracy McGrady’s Suit Game Needs Work
The recently retired Tracy McGrady now appears on NBA TV to pass on his basketball wisdom. He is still adjusting to post-NBA life, clearly. Either that or his knees gave out.
You HAVE to do better than this T-Mac. I'm telling you this out of love. You must know of a good tailor. pic.twitter.com/P0X2aW5G3m
— JAY ADAMS (@morejaylesswar) November 19, 2013
That man is 6’8”.
To be fair, someone in his life, or at NBA TV, could have said something. How did you let that happen, everyone on set?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts