- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tracy McGrady’s Suit Game Needs Work
The recently retired Tracy McGrady now appears on NBA TV to pass on his basketball wisdom. He is still adjusting to post-NBA life, clearly. Either that or his knees gave out.
You HAVE to do better than this T-Mac. I'm telling you this out of love. You must know of a good tailor. pic.twitter.com/P0X2aW5G3m
— JAY ADAMS (@morejaylesswar) November 19, 2013
That man is 6’8”.
To be fair, someone in his life, or at NBA TV, could have said something. How did you let that happen, everyone on set?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts