- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tracy McGrady’s Suit Game Needs Work
The recently retired Tracy McGrady now appears on NBA TV to pass on his basketball wisdom. He is still adjusting to post-NBA life, clearly. Either that or his knees gave out.
You HAVE to do better than this T-Mac. I'm telling you this out of love. You must know of a good tailor. pic.twitter.com/P0X2aW5G3m
— JAY ADAMS (@morejaylesswar) November 19, 2013
That man is 6’8”.
To be fair, someone in his life, or at NBA TV, could have said something. How did you let that happen, everyone on set?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement