- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Tracy McGrady’s Suit Game Needs Work
The recently retired Tracy McGrady now appears on NBA TV to pass on his basketball wisdom. He is still adjusting to post-NBA life, clearly. Either that or his knees gave out.
You HAVE to do better than this T-Mac. I'm telling you this out of love. You must know of a good tailor. pic.twitter.com/P0X2aW5G3m
— JAY ADAMS (@morejaylesswar) November 19, 2013
That man is 6’8”.
To be fair, someone in his life, or at NBA TV, could have said something. How did you let that happen, everyone on set?
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row