- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tracy Morgan Will Be Live Tweeting The Knicks-Rockets Game From The Knicks Twitter Account Tonight
There’s no way this one could backfire. Tracy Morgan, notable Knicks fan and sometimes vulgar comedian, will apparently take control of the Knicks’ Twitter account, @nyknicks, for toinght’s game against the Houston Rockets.
— Tracy Morgan (@RealTracyMorgan) December 17, 2012
Why this is happening, we don’t know. Maybe it has something to do with Jeremy Lin’s shoes, or something. Whatever the reason, we highly recommend that you tune into the Knicks’ Twitter account at 7:30 p.m. Because Vin Scully tried something like this once, and it went really well.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy