- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tracy Morgan Will Be Live Tweeting The Knicks-Rockets Game From The Knicks Twitter Account Tonight
There’s no way this one could backfire. Tracy Morgan, notable Knicks fan and sometimes vulgar comedian, will apparently take control of the Knicks’ Twitter account, @nyknicks, for toinght’s game against the Houston Rockets.
— Tracy Morgan (@RealTracyMorgan) December 17, 2012
Why this is happening, we don’t know. Maybe it has something to do with Jeremy Lin’s shoes, or something. Whatever the reason, we highly recommend that you tune into the Knicks’ Twitter account at 7:30 p.m. Because Vin Scully tried something like this once, and it went really well.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story