- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tracy Morgan Will Be Live Tweeting The Knicks-Rockets Game From The Knicks Twitter Account Tonight
There’s no way this one could backfire. Tracy Morgan, notable Knicks fan and sometimes vulgar comedian, will apparently take control of the Knicks’ Twitter account, @nyknicks, for toinght’s game against the Houston Rockets.
— Tracy Morgan (@RealTracyMorgan) December 17, 2012
Why this is happening, we don’t know. Maybe it has something to do with Jeremy Lin’s shoes, or something. Whatever the reason, we highly recommend that you tune into the Knicks’ Twitter account at 7:30 p.m. Because Vin Scully tried something like this once, and it went really well.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts