- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Tracy Morgan Will Be Live Tweeting The Knicks-Rockets Game From The Knicks Twitter Account Tonight
There’s no way this one could backfire. Tracy Morgan, notable Knicks fan and sometimes vulgar comedian, will apparently take control of the Knicks’ Twitter account, @nyknicks, for toinght’s game against the Houston Rockets.
— Tracy Morgan (@RealTracyMorgan) December 17, 2012
Why this is happening, we don’t know. Maybe it has something to do with Jeremy Lin’s shoes, or something. Whatever the reason, we highly recommend that you tune into the Knicks’ Twitter account at 7:30 p.m. Because Vin Scully tried something like this once, and it went really well.
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs
- There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather In Football
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?