- Jose Mourinho, Cristiano Ronaldo Both Red-Carded, Projectiles Rain As Copa Del Rey Ends In Disarray
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Tracy Morgan Will Be Live Tweeting The Knicks-Rockets Game From The Knicks Twitter Account Tonight
There’s no way this one could backfire. Tracy Morgan, notable Knicks fan and sometimes vulgar comedian, will apparently take control of the Knicks’ Twitter account, @nyknicks, for toinght’s game against the Houston Rockets.
— Tracy Morgan (@RealTracyMorgan) December 17, 2012
Why this is happening, we don’t know. Maybe it has something to do with Jeremy Lin’s shoes, or something. Whatever the reason, we highly recommend that you tune into the Knicks’ Twitter account at 7:30 p.m. Because Vin Scully tried something like this once, and it went really well.
- John Morrison Talks About His Fitness Program, Life After WWE
- Donte Stallworth is Ready to Return to the Field
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet