- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Denver Bro Ingenuity: Turning Your Old Carmelo Anthony Jersey Into A (New?) Tim Tebow Jersey
What’s a fan to do when their favorite player (or, at least the guy whose jersey they own) divorces from their hometown team? Well, first you adopt a new favorite player. Then, if you’re this guy, you paste his name onto the back of your Carmelo Anthony jersey. Then? You flex, bro.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts