- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Turns Out Shane Battier Was Just Looking For An Even Nicer Miami-Area Crib
When Shane Battier listed his Mediterranean-style house in Miami for $1.895 million, we thought he saw the writing on the wall and was prepared to leave town. But it appears that Battier plans to stay for the long haul — or at least through the end of the season — since he just closed on an even pricier place in Coral Gables. Rest easy, King James — your arm-drying extraordinaire is here to stay.
Battier dropped $3.22 million for the five-bedroom, 6,550-square-foot colonial, which also features a guest house, black-bottom pool, cabana and a bunch of other things you don’t have, because you are not rich like Shane Battier is rich.
He’s seriously rich.
All photos via realtor.com
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce