- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Turns Out Shane Battier Was Just Looking For An Even Nicer Miami-Area Crib
When Shane Battier listed his Mediterranean-style house in Miami for $1.895 million, we thought he saw the writing on the wall and was prepared to leave town. But it appears that Battier plans to stay for the long haul — or at least through the end of the season — since he just closed on an even pricier place in Coral Gables. Rest easy, King James — your arm-drying extraordinaire is here to stay.
Battier dropped $3.22 million for the five-bedroom, 6,550-square-foot colonial, which also features a guest house, black-bottom pool, cabana and a bunch of other things you don’t have, because you are not rich like Shane Battier is rich.
He’s seriously rich.
All photos via realtor.com
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'