- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Turns Out Shane Battier Was Just Looking For An Even Nicer Miami-Area Crib
When Shane Battier listed his Mediterranean-style house in Miami for $1.895 million, we thought he saw the writing on the wall and was prepared to leave town. But it appears that Battier plans to stay for the long haul — or at least through the end of the season — since he just closed on an even pricier place in Coral Gables. Rest easy, King James — your arm-drying extraordinaire is here to stay.
Battier dropped $3.22 million for the five-bedroom, 6,550-square-foot colonial, which also features a guest house, black-bottom pool, cabana and a bunch of other things you don’t have, because you are not rich like Shane Battier is rich.
He’s seriously rich.
All photos via realtor.com
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts