- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Turns Out Shane Battier Was Just Looking For An Even Nicer Miami-Area Crib
When Shane Battier listed his Mediterranean-style house in Miami for $1.895 million, we thought he saw the writing on the wall and was prepared to leave town. But it appears that Battier plans to stay for the long haul — or at least through the end of the season — since he just closed on an even pricier place in Coral Gables. Rest easy, King James — your arm-drying extraordinaire is here to stay.
Battier dropped $3.22 million for the five-bedroom, 6,550-square-foot colonial, which also features a guest house, black-bottom pool, cabana and a bunch of other things you don’t have, because you are not rich like Shane Battier is rich.
He’s seriously rich.
All photos via realtor.com
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story